My name is Kevin John Pocock and I am a user experience/user interface (UX/UI) designer and usability consultant, working mainly around Manchester and London. I am contract/freelance only.
I have over 16 years of commercial experience in designing websites and apps for companies, design agencies and other organisations - large and small. These include websites, Intranets, mobile apps, enterprise applications and content managed systems.
User research, user interface (UI) design and user testing.
- Sketches, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- User interviews, card sorting, field studies etc.
- Information architecture
- Personas, site maps, user journeys and other UX documentation
- HTML, CSS (inc LESS), Bootstrap and jQuery for UI prototyping
- Cambridge University - MA, BA and Diploma (Architecture)
- Co-op Estates
- Bradford and Bingley
- 2020 Mobile Group
- Gladstone Health and Leisure
- Riverside Housing Association
- Alfred McAlpine
- General Electric
- Spencer Commercial Property
- Information Prophets